FullStack Developer Market Research Industry
Are you a FullStack Developer with a passion for new technologies and are you living near Rotterdam? Does the market research industry seek your attention? Read on quickly!
You are going to work at a digital market research agency located near the Erasmusbrug in Rotterdam. This agency offers their worldwide group of clients a high-tech digital service to improve their marketing strategies. They are cleaning and transforming huge amounts of data and their specialty is to make this visible in a clear way via online dashboards. As a consequence, clients can use this information for marketing research techniques that brings their success to the next level.
They are globally active in over 90 countries and work together with more than half of the world's top 100 brands. Currently they are working on an end-to-end platform to make their service work seamless. They are using the newest techniques to improve and redesign the platform as it grows. In the future they are willing to implement data science strategies, but for now it is important to create a good and stable base from which they can work.
Currently there are working 120 employees at their HQ in Rotterdam and even more worldwide. The office in Rotterdam, which will be your base, is easily accessible by public transport and is located at a nice spot with a great view. The corporate culture is friendly and open, and you get loads of opportunities to develop your own skills!
We are looking for experienced (Medior/Senior) FullStack Developers to strengthen one of the IT-teams. Currently they are working with different teams: survey team, process research team, data science team and dashboard teams. The umbrella team in Rotterdam is looking for new talents.
Do you think this description suits you like a glove or are you just interested, and would you like to know more? Then do not hesitate and contact us!
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science (or in a similar field);
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience as FullStack developer;
- Backend experience in C#, .NET. .NET core. Ms SQL Server is a big plus;
- Working in scrum teams attracts you;
- Experience with JSON, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment is a plus;
- You are fluent in English (in your writing and verbally);
- You are proactive and you like to follow trends in technology!
- Great salary (based on expertise and experience);
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Possibility to develop yourself by following workshops or studies;
- 25 holidays;
- The possibility to work with the newest techniques at an innovative company;
- An amazing office with a view in Rotterdam;
- Working at a dynamic and international company with many technical challenges!
- Agile - Scrum